Saving... Please wait..!
Powering the Future With Fuel Cells
Fuel Cells can be used a wide variety of applications, providing power across multiple sectors including transportation, industrial/commercial/residential buildings, and long-term energy storage.
Fuel Cells can operate at high efficiencies than combustion engines and can convert chemical energy in the fuel directly to electrical energy.
The Canadian Hydrogen Convention will feature exhibitors showcasing innovations making an impact on cost, performance and durability in fuel cell design, development and manufacturing.
Momentum For Fuel Cell Technology
- Government of China announced plans to promote the development and construction of fueling stations for hydrogen fuel cell cars.
- The International Energy Association (IEA) released its hydrogen report
- The Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association (FCHEA) issued its Road Map to a US Hydrogen Economy
- Canada released its Hydrogen Strategy
- Alberta released its Natural Gas Vision and Strategy, including its plan for hydrogen
- Saskatchewan announced first-of-its-kind hydrogen project
- British Columbia released its Hydrogen Strategy
Beware of email scams